The operational flow of the system is divided into two steps which are:
A web application is used in order to generate and manage the work order. Once generated, the work orders can be subsequently executed by means of an application installed on ATEX smartphones according to the following steps:
- Work Order selection (i.e. annual Valve maintenance).
- Asset Group selection (i.e. Flapper valve with diaphragm actuator - Syngas – XCV6..01).
- Asset selection (i.e. Flapper valve with diaphragm actuator – Syngas – 01 Vessel R601, Flapper valve with diaphragm actuator – Syngas – 01 Vessel R602).
- Asset Element selection (i.e. Body valve, positioner, actuator).
- Verification of the Asset Element correctness and loading of the specific activities to be performed by means of NFC tags reading (Near Field Communication).
- Execution of the planned activities for the selected Asset Element.
- Work Order closing.